Adventure Awaits!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Country Cowboys

So lately, I have developed a hankerin' for autobiographies of country music stars. This new habit was born after reading Dolly Parton's book and now I am the proud owner of George Jones', Loretta Lynn's, and Willie Nelson's autobiographies. Tammy Wynette's is on the way too, hehe. Well, if you love music and great one liners, I recommend you check these bad boys out. Here's a quote from Dolly Parton's book, "If you talk bad about country music, it's like talkin' bad about my momma, them's fightin' words." Another one of my favorite quotes is her answer to the question whether she and Porter Wagoner ever had sex, "Yea, we have had sex a thousand times, just not with each other." So, ya'll check these books out, they are dirt cheap and worth the read. These Opry heroes have lived some heckuva interestin' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment