Adventure Awaits!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Favorite Family Quotes

My family says some wild stuff. Here's a few of my favorites.



"Really hard being this damn good lookin' everyday."---Poppa
"Ever think those cowboy boots are the reason you ain't got a man?" My Momma on my dating.
"Eat this beet and you'll grow up nice and purdy."---Great Grandmother
"HOLY MACKERAL!"--Granddaddy
"Someone's obviously voo-dooed you with some bad juju." My Momma
"Grow em' (girls) up in our country, in the dirt, next to the river, and they will grow up to be pretty as wildflowers and mean as a damn cottonmouth." Living advice from the general group.
"Well, it's Saturday night in Shawneetown. Take either a shotgun or a knife for safe keepins."---More life advice.
"Putting two drinkin' Kentuckians in the same room is like putting two wildcats in a cloth sack, just plain stupid." Granddaddy again.

Ya'll got any bits of wisdom to share from your folks?


1 comment:

  1. I looooooooooove the comment about drinking Kentuckians LOL.

    ReplyDelete