Adventure Awaits!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Forgive Me

I have been a terrible blogger. I have abandoned my creative child that is my blog. I ask for forgiveness. I am going to come back better than ever! This time I will have pictures documenting my Cajun adventures. Since blogging last this list of things have happened:
1. Stepped on a snake and survived.
2. Found Lakeview Resort and Beach in Eunice, La. Best place on Earth.
3. Have improved my Cajun two-step and waltz, but still not that great.
4. Learned to make a rue, kind of.
5. Joined a beard club.
6. Was the Miller High Life Girl in the Moon for Halloween.
7. Attended my first NBA game.
8. Witnessed one of the best poetry slams ever at the M Bar in Baton Rouge, La.
9. Discovered Honey Moon Bungalow Vintage shop in Baton Rouge, La.
10. Mastered baked mac'n'cheese.

Promise I will be back with more adventures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment